Hi there, I'm Chris Jeakle.
I studied Computer Science at the University of Michigan and I currently work on high-performance networking.
- In my free time I enjoy climbing, hiking, skiing, and reading.
- One of my favorite pass times is indoor bouldering. I started in late 2015 and it quickly became one of my favorite hobbies.
For a brief moment I could climb
V5 difficulty routes,
but these days I'm typically climbing V2s and V3s. 😅
I play chess from time to time, though I'm not very good. It's a fun challenge and a great way to stay in touch with friends.
I started skiing up at Cascade this season and had an absolute blast, I can't believe I waited so long to give it a serious try!
- Ski lessons are a huge help, a lesson took me from terrified beginner to skiing blues in no time.
- After a season of skiing, now I'm doing black diamond routes regularly! Well, mid-western black diamonds, but still!
What I'm up to:
- At my day job I write high-performance datacenter networking software.
- I'm learning some cool new things.
- Sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly motivated, I build projects.
Feel free to reach out!
- You can stop by the about page to send me an email.