2020: Completed Fast.ai's incredible deep learning MOOC, "Practical Deep Learning for Coders, v3"
- I cannot recommend this course highly enough, you learn usable skills quickly, and the project oriented focus is super motivating!
- Feel free to check out ML: Hot or Cold, a project I built while working through the class.
2017-2019: Slowly worked through Andrew Ng's introductory Coursera class on Machine Learning
- Unfortunately, I only got to week 9 of 11, but I did gain a high-level understanding of what ML methods are out there.
- After starting Fast.ai's Practical Deep Learning course, I elected to focus my free-time energy there, instead.
- 2016: Completed Khan Academy's introductory course on
(without using hints!)
- B.S. with Distinction, High Honors in Computer Science
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- Relevant Classes:
- EECS 183: Elementary Programming Concepts
- EECS 203: Discrete Mathematics
- EECS 280: Programming & Data Structures
- EECS 281: Data Structures & Algorithms
- EECS 370: Computer Architecture
- EECS 376: Foundations of Computer Science
- EECS 381: Object-Oriented and Advanced Programming
- EECS 443: Senior Thesis Course (Honors)
- EECS 481: Software Engineering
- EECS 482: Introduction to Operating Systems
- EECS 484: Database Management Systems
- EECS 499: Directed Study
- Worked on a video game to assist children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). This project was started during EECS 481.